Recent ADD and ADHD Treatment Articles
- ADHD and Prospective Memory (“Remembering to remember”)November 11, 2013
- ADHD & Your Job - 5 Ways to Increase Success During Career TransitionNovember 29, 2012
- Brain Research, Resilience and ADHD - What Does Recent Brain Research Tell Us?November 29, 2012
- Getting “Tested” for ADHD?August 25, 2012
- 3 Time Management Tips for Adults with ADHDAugust 6, 2012
- Viewing ADHD DifferentlyJune 28, 2012
- What’s the Relationship between ADHD and Procrastination?June 1, 2012
- What To Expect from an ADHD CoachMay 3, 2012
- 9 Tips for Living Successfully with Adult ADHDApril 26, 2012
- ADHD Coaching: What’s It All About?April 26, 2012
- 15 ADHD-Friendly Tips to Fire Up Your FocusFebruary 24, 2012
- More Adults Being Diagnosed With ADHDFebruary 22, 2012
- ADHD: On the rise or over-diagnosed?February 21, 2012
- ADHD Behavior in Children is not an ExcuseFebruary 16, 2012
- Identifying Adolescent ADHD SymptomsMarch 15, 2012
Tim, 12, is just an average American teenager. In under a minute, you’ll hear him say “like” ..
- Understanding the Causes of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderMarch 12, 2012
The first thing to understand when studying Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is that there..
- Ritalin and ADHD - What You Need to KnowMarch 8, 2012
Ritalin works. ADHD symptoms may seem to disappear like a magical wave of a wand. To those with atte..
- What Types of ADHD Doctors and ADHD Therapists Are There?March 5, 2012
The first physician that’s usually involved in the treatment of ADHD is a pediatrician. The pediat..
- ADD and ADHD Are the Same ConditionMarch 1, 2012
Did you know that ADD and ADHD are the same condition? There is no difference between ADD and ADHD ..
- Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderFebruary 27, 2012
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is the group of signs and symptoms, typically appear..
- Is There a Difference in ADHD Symptoms Between Children and Adults?February 23, 2012
Yes, there are differences in ADHD symptoms between children and adults with Attention Deficit Hyper..
- Suggestions for Adult ADHD TreatmentFebruary 20, 2012
There are a number of ADHD treatment options available to adults with ADHD. Methylphenidate (Ritalin..
- A Parent's Guide to Child ADHD BehaviorMarch 19, 2012
If your child has ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), you maybe be wondering, "What can..
- Myths About ADHD CausesFebruary 13, 2012
Most researchers agree that ADHD is a neurologically-based disorder passed on through the genes. St..
- Finding The Right ADHD DoctorFebruary 9, 2012
Finding the right ADHD Doctor is not a simple task and it should not be taken lightly. While most d..
- ADHD or Overachiever? Women and the Epidemic of Adderall AbuseJanuary 2, 2012
"Every generation has an amphetamine crisis," Brad Lamm, board-registered interventionist and author..
- New Film Tells Story of Torres’s Struggles With ADHDJanuary 2, 2012
Andres Torres, who has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, spent three years in San Francisco ..
- Your Brain On Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder January 2, 2012
What we do know is that ADHD is a developmental disorder characterized by inattention, hyperactivity..
- Dimensions of Adult ADHD in Everyday BehaviorJanuary 2, 2012
Individuals diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) have, to an extreme degre..
- FOX MEDICAL TEAM: Adult ADHDJanuary 1, 2012
Experts used to think children diagnosed with attention deficit problems would outgrow them. But on..
- Natural Fixes for ADHDJanuary 1, 2012
If you've been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), your doctor has proba..
- New Dosage Strength Offers Greater Flexibility for ADHD Patients.December 8, 2011
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved CONCERTA(R) (methylphenidate HCl) 27 mg Ext..
- Noven Transdermal ADHD Treatment Looks Good in Phase IIIDecember 8, 2011
Noven Pharmaceuticals Inc. on Monday said an initial review of pivotal-stage trial results show its ..
- FDA Accepts New Drug Application for Noven's Once-Daily MethyPatchDecember 8, 2011
Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced that its New Drug Application (NDA) for once-daily Methy..
- Largest-Ever ADHD Trial Shows Adderall XR(R) Safely and Effectively Improves ADHD Symptoms and Improves Quality of Life in Children With the Disorder December 8, 2011
Results from the largest-ever ADHD (attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder) clinical trial show th..
- FDA Grants Marketing Clearance For Ritalin For ADHD That Lasts Through The Entire School DayDecember 8, 2011
ADHD is the most studied childhood psychiatric disorder and it can have a profound impact on childre..
- ADHD Drug May Require More StudyDecember 8, 2011
Eli Lilly and Co. on Wednesday said regulators may require more study of an experimental treatment f..
- New Study Confirms CONCERTA Efficacy and Safety in AdolescentsDecember 8, 2011
One of the largest studies to date on the use of a stimulant medication by teenagers confirms the ef..
- AD/HD Group Files FCC Complaint Against CBSDecember 8, 2011
Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Association (ADDA) president Michele Novotni, Ph.D., filed a complain..
- Mayo Clinic Studies Attention DeficitDecember 8, 2011
Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder affects an estimated 7.5 percent of schoolchildren, sugges..
- Behavioral Optometrists Say Examining Eye-Brain Connection is CriticalDecember 8, 2011
Although a better understanding of the brain's role in learning was the apparent goal of PBS ' "Misu..
- Attention Deficit Disorder: Using the Brain, Not Medication to Self-RegulateDecember 8, 2011
The decade of the brain, dubbed by then President George Bush senior, brought us incredible insights..
- The role of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in health and disease.December 8, 2011
Today herbs and other dietary supplements fill the shelves in many pharmacies and supermarkets. Orga..
- FPatent Awarded for Pancreatic Enzyme Therapy for ADD, ADHD and AutismDecember 8, 2011
The U.S. Patent and Trademark office has awarded Dr. Joan Fallon patent # 6,632,429 entitled Methods..
- The Latest in the Treatment of Women with Attention Deficit DisorderDecember 8, 2011
According to the prestigious Mayo Clinic, it is estimated that 7.5% of school-aged children have AD/..
- Startling New Study Released: Girls with ADHD are Often OverlookedDecember 8, 2011
ADHD has typically been thought of as a "boys' problem" with hyperactivity often being the disorder'..
- Special Report on ADHD & Women's Health Now Available Offers Insight on ADHD For Girls, Adolescents and Women December 8, 2011
Quita Remick found out eight years ago what more and more women are learning. Her disorganization, i..
- First of its Kind Study Aims to Answer Important Questions About Girls and ADHDDecember 8, 2011
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation announced today that it is conducting a new clinical study to e..
- Natural Supplemet Rivals the StimulantsDecember 10, 2011
- The Parent Coach: Helping The Impulsive ChildDecember 8, 2011
Childhood impulsivity appears in decisions, actions, and statements. It can be compared to a chemica..