ADHD Doctors & Therapists

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), also known as Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD, can be a difficult condition to face alone. Find a ADHD doctor, therapist, coach or clinic who can help with ADHD treatment.


Ms. Helen C Joelson

Ms. Helen C Joelson
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW
132 E. 22nd Street, Suite P2
New York, NY 10010

Phone: (917) 791-1159